Monday 6 October 2014

Moomins on the Riviera

My childhood characters are back, a new Moomin movie will be released this month.
It's titled: Moomins on the Riviera.
I wonder how it will be, I hope I can see it on dvd ^^



Plot
The film is based on the Moomin Tove Jansson's original comic strip: Moomin on the Riviera and it is the first animated feature based on the comic strips. In the film, the Moomins along with Snorkmaiden and Little My sail for the Riviera, where their unity is threatened. Snorkmaiden is dazzled by the attentions of the playboy Clark Tresco and Moominpappa befriends an aristocrat Marquis Mongaga, while Moomin and Moominmamma decide to move to the beach in order to escape all the glamurous extravagance.


English Cast
Russell Tovey as Moomin
Nathaniel Parker as Moominpappa
Tracy Ann Oberman as Moominmamma
Stephanie Winiecki as Snorkmaiden
Ruth Gibson as Little My
Philippe Smolikowski as Marquis Mongaga
Dave Browne as Clark Tresco
Shelley Blond as Audrey Glamour

Finnish Cast
Maria Sid as Moomimamma
Mats Långbacka as Moominpappa
Kris Gummerus as Moomin
Alma Pöysti as Snorkmaiden
Ragni Grönblom Little My
C. G. Wenzel as Snufkin
Carl-Kristian Rundman as Marquis Mongaga
Irina Björklund as Audrey Glamour
Christoffer Strandberg as Clark



English trailer


Swedish trailer


Finnish trailer

No comments: