Sunday 26 October 2014

Sky's The Limit

It has been a few months since previous single from V6. This one is for Miyake Ken's drama "ほっとけない魔女たち". I cannot believe they are heading towards their 20th anniversary!!! And this is their 44th single! Of course they have gotten older, but look at Ken-chan!!he still looks like he's 17 ^^
I haven't really followed V6 for quite some time now, I listen to their singles, but as for everything else, I have no idea. I used to follow them a lot more during my teens.

Back to the single, I'd say that the first time I heard song I felt, "waaaah... this is so V6", it almost feels like going back to the 90's ^^ The more I listen to it, the more pumped I get, it's a good beat for my spinning sessions at the gym! I actually like all songs on this single, all are very V6 like, the rhythm of the songs screams V6. If you know them and listen you'll understand what I'm trying to say. The voices are mixed very nice, however there are sometimes where I'd like to switch, like Morita should sing instead of Ken-chan, or Nagano instead of Sakamoto. The other songs have their individually and together as a single they matches well!  WELL DONE!!

I wonder how their 20th anniversary will be (^^;;)



★★★★

01 Sky's The Limit
02 Eyes to eyes
03 明日(あした)はくるから
04 君がいない世界
05 Sky's The Limit (Instrumental)
06 Eyes to eyes (Instrumental)
07 明日(あした)はくるから (Instrumental)
08 君がいない世界 (Instrumental)

No comments: