Sunday 5 October 2014

Whos' back?

Who's back? Kpop queen BoA's back! It has been four and a half years since her previous release. And it's now time for her 8th album! This album features already released singels Woo Weekend, Tail of Hope, Only One, and Shout it Out. As well as many new songs, total 14 of them!
I'd say this is a typical BoA album and I think it will be great for fans to enjoy live. They are filled with different kind of music, slow ones and ones with tunes that makes you want to dance and have fun! ^^
I really like this album!! Who's back...? BoA is back!! (^^)




01. First Time
02. Shout It Out
03. Only One
04. FUN
05. Message
06. WOO WEEKEND
07. Milestone
08. I SEE ME
09. MASAYUME CHASING
10. The Shadow
11. close to me
12. Call my name
13. Baby you..
14. Tail of Hope

No comments: