Monday 27 October 2014

에스(S) - Autumn Breeze

Over a decade since Kangta, Lee Ji Hoon and Shin Hye Sung teamed up as Group S, Now they are coming back together!
It was one of my fave units during my teens, although it was brief, I love it and I have wanted day to come for so many years now. I think we all have been patient enough..no?
This trio is known for their heart-melting voices. And this mini album is great!! They have aged and it's new music but it takes me back 11 years!
My fave song on this album is the forth track, 세상 속으로, it's something about the music and lyrics that are just magic! My second fave is the title track, 하고 싶은 거 다. But yes in all... all songs are great!! I want to see more of them in the future!!
Well done guys, You have been missed!!!!





★★★★★

01. 하고 싶은 거 다 (Without You)
02. 내려놓기 (One Last Memory)
03. 세상 속으로 (Utopia)
04. 이런 어느 날 (One Fine Day)
05. Secret Letter

No comments: