Saturday 11 October 2014

Mr. S

A few days ago I found out that I'll attend SMAP's concert in December, I felt like I needed to get this one. They will probably sing songs from this album so I should know some of the songs right!?
I have never really been a fan of SMAP's music, just a few songs here and there. Still I think it will be fun to attend their concert.
One thing that surprised and disappointed me was that some of their "latest" singles weren't on it... Like Battery, Shareotsu, Amazing Discovery, and Top of the World!!
This album is well.. very SMAP like, but there are too many songs that are not my cup of tea. It's too much "Ossan poi".
But I love Kimutaku's solo, I like the music style and lyrics, I'm excited to see him performing this! I also like Kimutaku and Goro-chan's duo! I love when they collaborate.
I also like Shingo's and Goro-chans solos, the songs fit them and I think it will be fun to see live too!! Shingo's song makes me think of the old days when I was younger ^^ And Goro-chan's is a great work out song as well as it fits him which makes it fun to listen to ^^ A little 90-00's style..haha
Of all of the group songs, my fave one is the tune called THE FUTURE. I like that kind of beat and just like I have said before, it will probably be nice to hear live! ^^
Nakai doesn't have a solo on this album, but to be completely honest, I don't really miss it.



★★


Disc 1
1. Theme of Mr.S (Colorful Ver.)
2. Mr.S – SAITEI DE SAIKOU NO OTOKO –
3. 無我夢中なLIFE 
4. 藍色のGANG (Kusanagi Tsuyoshi solo)
5. アマノジャク 
6. One Chance! (Kimura Takuya solo)
7. Joy!!
8. DaDaDaDa (Inagaki Goro + Kusanagi Tsuyoshi duo)
9. ビートフルデイ 

Disc 2
1. よわいとこ (Kimura Takuya + Inagaki Goro duo)
2. やりたい放題 (Kimura Takuya Mini solo)
3. Mistake! (Album Ver.)
4. SKINAIRO (Katori Shingo solo)
5. The Future
6. Dramatic Starlight (Inagaki Goro solo)
7. 好きよ
8. Theme of Mr. S (Monochrome Ver.)

No comments: