Thursday 16 October 2014

ARASHI LIVE TOUR 2014 THE DIGITALIAN TICKETS


Yesterday I was told something like 「ARASHI LIVE TOUR 2014 THE DIGITALIAN」チケットもお取りすることができませんでした。Which means I lost the ballot for this year's tour. Although it wasn't a big surprise, I still felt sad and a depressing feeling came over me. I donno but I felt sad for the rest of the day. I guess I wanted to go this year really bad, despite knowing the chance of getting tickets would be like one in a million (T_T)

Oh well.. I can't keep on sobbing, at least I will be able to get some goods, but well..being inside the dome, listening and see them live again would have had been a PERFECT Christmas surprise.

My dad joked and said he'd cancel his flight ticket to Japan, he too wanted to go.
Last year, for LOVE tour, he wasn't able to attend, I had a super great time. I guess I should keep that memory with me!!!




No comments: