Tuesday 28 October 2014

BBQ buffet in Stockholm!


Last Saturday I first spent time at the Korean embassy, listening to presentations about the Korean movie industry. It was interesting but too short. I wanted to know more.
Anyway, afterwards.. Alex and I went for dinner. We had already decided on "Korean BBQ".
When we came to the restaurant, called Asahi, it was pretty much empty, only one more couple.
We decided to have the full BBQ buffet with both meats and seafood.
It was really nice and we have a nice chat about this and that ^^

Last time I was there was in July, then I had hot-pot.
I'm not sure which one was better. I like both!!
It kinda felt like being in Korea in one way, but being home in Sweden in another.
I guess I missed the kimchi and "banjeons" (aka side dishes)

I'd say that this is one of the best BBQ places for an affordable price
I'll visit this place again!! Not sure when.. but ;)



No comments: