Tuesday 3 February 2015

[더 스타일] 스윗라인 블러셔 (1호 샤이핑크)

My Asian friends always use a blusher, I stopped many years ago because I felt I got too red.
However I think I have aged and my redness as not as great as it was before. Also most of my Asian friends has a more pinkish tone, so I went around the different make-up stores in Seoul, and fell for this.
Missha is also one of my fave brands, so it's a good luck ^^
It was quite cheap, 9 800 won and it came in different colours, I liked this one the most, but I also asked the sales clerk which one was the most popular, she said..the one you are holding! ^^
I don't think I have found this kind of colour in Sweden, maybe it's because of the different kind of skin tones?!
Oh well.. it'll probably last for a year so it was totally worth the money!!

Super HAPPY! ^^





Details and pictures @ 미샤

No comments: