Monday 2 February 2015

サマンサベガ タータンチェック柄クラッチ付きトート M(ブラウン)

It has been a long wait, I actually wanted to get it back in 2013, but just like this time I had bought so many things so I was unable to get it.
I wasn't sure I could get it this time to because they didn't have it on display. They only had the small sized one.
Also I do feel kinda stupid for getting this colour, it sorta reminds me of my MK bag. But well.. I like the colour. And I totally forgot the other colours it came in so I didn't really think straight. I got the sales clerk to go over to their warehouse to find it, so I didn't really want her to look too much. I was happy she went there to get this big one. ^^

I think the design is super cute, simple yet classy! And this colour match most things I have at home.
So I'm very pleased with my purchase. A lot of people has also given me lots of nice comments.
However as Samantha Thavasa and Samantha Vega is a Japanese brand they do not really see it in the same way as I do. Especially since it's not as popular outside of Asia.
Oh well... I don't care, I love this brand and my bag. I found so many nice bags at the store, but since they are quite pricey I decided only to get one this time (^^;;)
I got the M size or in my opinion... the L size. Although the small one is cute, I need a big one to fit all of my "junk" (^^;;)



サマンサベガ タータンチェック柄クラッチ付きトート M(ブラウン)

商品番号 SA1720AW16991

重さ 1130g
サイズ H28 W43 D14








Details and Photos @ サマンサベガ

No comments: