Wednesday 25 February 2015

Sakura

The first single of the year, I was so happily surprised by their performance on Music Station last weekend. And I have been waiting soooo for a new single!!
I wouldn't call it addictive like many other songs, but I do like this! It wasn't WOW the first time I listened to the songs, but the more I listen to them over and over they get stuck in my head!! Also, Sakura, it's more "manly" and grown-up in a way. The music of the song is also great, then again it's the same composer as for so many other Arashi songs!! I also like the B-sides, Onaji sora no shita de and Rise and Shine. The reason I like these two are also mostly for the music itself, and of course the lyrics. For Rise and Shine they are using a Swedish composer (^^;;) 
I'm happy to have them back and I hope this year will be another fantastic Arashic year ^^
★★★











Tracklist Normal Edition
01.Sakura
02.同じ空の下で
03.more and more
04.Sakura (オリジナル・カラオケ)
05.同じ空の下で (オリジナル・カラオケ)
06.more and more (オリジナル・カラオケ)














Tracklist Limited Edition
01.Sakura
02.Rise and Shine
03.Rise and Shine (オリジナル・カラオケ)
DVD
Sakura (ビデオ・クリップ++メイキング

No comments: