Monday 9 February 2015

チェッククロップドパンツ

These kind of pants are super popular in Japan, it took me some time before I decided. In the end I got these gray ones. Being back in Sweden, I now wish I would have had bought the ones in navy as well. Oh well... I survive!? ^^
I really like the simple design and the fit. I tried several, but these were the best. I also chose size L because the small difference in length.
The pants also comes from Emporium, like I said before, I could have had emptied the store!! ^^
What do you think?
I have received lots of good feedback from colleagues, they have asked where I had bought them, and also thought the fabric was super soft, so yes, they are super comfortable ^^




チェッククロップドパンツ

製品寸法/Size:
38(M):W66~76 H94 股下60 前股上28 渡り幅29 裾幅15
40(L):W70~80 H98 股下61 前股上29 渡り幅30 裾幅17

素材:
表地:ポリエステル67 レーヨン33% 裏地:ポリエステル100%

商品番号:567-65008







You can purchase them here チェッククロップドパンツ

Details and photos @ ジ・エンポリアム

No comments: