Saturday 14 February 2015

Kanebo's KATE Eyeliners

I have never really bought make-up in Japan before, since it's always been cheap in Korea and I have always found everything I wanted there. However last December when I was in Osaka I asked one of my friends what kind of make-up she'd recommend. She said that KATE was a good brand. It's a brand from Kanebo. To be honest I had never seen KATE before, or well.. I had seen it but never thought much of it. However I needed new eyeliners and I was recommended these ones.
They were on Christmas sale too so I bought a few, both the Super sharp and quick eyeliners.
I got them in black and brown. I'm really pleased with them, I'd say these are my new fave ones.
Next time I'll make sure to look more at their make up, like eye shadows and lipsticks ^^





ケイト スーパージャープライナーS
BK1 (Black)
BR1 (Brown)



クイックアイライナーA
BR1 (Brown)

Pics and info @ KATE

No comments: