Wednesday 4 February 2015

이니스프리 미네랄 극세사 팩트

Last time in Korea was the first time I think I have bought something from Innisfree. Or well I have probably bought something small like nail polish or a facial mask, however this time I decided to try out their make up. It has been growing and received good critics so I thought it was time.
One of the things I bought was this powder. I haven't used powder for a long time as my skin used to be super dry, but it has become way better since I have been using lots of other products.
Anyhow, I'm really happy with this one, not only that's powder, it's the way it feels when applying. It's super soft and gives a great tone to the skin! I'm really really satisfied!!! I totally recommend this "Mineral Ultrafin Pact" powder from Innisfree!!




이니스프리 미네랄 극세사 팩트

SPF25 PA++
21호 내추럴 베이지
가격: 15 000원






Details and pics  @ 이니스프리

No comments: