Saturday 7 February 2015

ツイードフレアスカート

I came across this store for the first time last time in Japan.
It's called Cecil Days, To me it was a bit more mature that Cecil McBee but I'm still not sure what kind of relations they have, except the same online-mall owner.
And they also have children's clothes. Anyhow, I found this cute skirt on sale. I have similar shorts from the previous year, but lately I'm really into skirts ^^
The fabric of this one is really soft, despite being 100% Polyester! And I have so many short skirts, it's good to also have a some longer ones, especially since I'm getting older (T_T;;)


ツイードフレアスカート

Colour: ブラック

サイズ表記 M
ウエスト58cm(ゴム仕様)
ヒップ 90cm
総丈 51cm

メーカー品番: 340170334
素材 : ポリエステル100%






You can purchase it here ツイードフレアスカート

Info and pics @ セシルデイズ

No comments: