Monday 23 February 2015

마리에 마스크팩


BK oppa left yesterday afternoon after spending the weekend at my place.
He gifted me with some facial masks ^^ A "new" brand I have NEVER seen before, or at least not taken a notice to XD It's called Malie (마리에) in Korean, it also says Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, NY and Paris on the packs, not sure if they are ACTUALLY sold there or if it's just for show XD
Anyway, besides from that another fun fact is funny names some of them have - Royal Jelly, Stem Cell, and CoQ10, I wonder how they really work, I mean to state something on the pack is one thing but well, reality is another story.
As I got so many more now, all I can say is that, in my closet, I have masks that will last for a bigger part of 2015!! ^^

Thank you oppa!! See you soon again!





No comments: