Wednesday 15 November 2017

Älskade Traditioner (Cafe)


This place has been highly talked about ever since it opened, however it's on the other part of the city, not too far but still far away not to go. My friend came home to Sweden for a short visit and we decided to eat "breakfast". We arrived at 09.00 am as they opened. You cannot book a table and knowing my city, I know you need to be early to get a seat. When I arrived I was the first, then a family of 4 came and my friend. Until 10 am we were alone, then people started to drop in, at 10.30 it was totally packed!!! My friend had first suggested us to meet for brunch at 11.00 am..haha 
I'm happy we got there earlier!

The main menu to try are their waffles and milkshakes.
But it's difficult to have both! Both are big size.
We shared a milkshake, my friend loves chocolate so we ordered that one. See pics below, it's HUGE and filled with sugar overload!

I ordered the beef waffle, a bit heavy for the morning but that was the one I wanted. It was heavenly delicious. The waffle wasn't overs weet, it felt like a good mix almost like a toast.
I want to take my hubby there, he'd love it. Any meat lover would love it!!!!
My friend had the Apple pie sweet waffle, however as I'm allergic to apples i couldn't taste, but my friend said it was to die for!

I totally recommend this cafe! But be sure to be there on time!!!






How to get there: Metro - Green Line. Station: Medborgarplatsen or Skanstull, 8 min walk
Address: Södermannagatan 42, 116 40 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 643 78 78
Opening Hours: 09.00-18.00
SNS: Facebook
Instagram

#Älskade #Traditioner #Cafe #Våfflor #Mat #Food #Waffles #Stockholm #Södermalm #eat #dine #Milkshake #cookies #kakor #juice #Coffee #Sweden #Fika

No comments: