Thursday 23 November 2017

Black Friday week


Black Friday is this week and a lot of stores have already begun their sale.
I found that A LOT of the Korean make-up and skincare brands had sales going on.
Many of them had a 1+1 offer! And I couldn't resist, it's like 50% off on all things.
In the end, in one evening I managed to order items worth $400 but I paid $200!

You might wonder what I bought... I will write more as I pick them up.
I ordered all items to my parents in law as we are going to Korea anyway.
You might wonder why I didn't wait, but..hey.. you never know when so many stores will have this 1+1 offer, it's super nice! Especially for some of the more pricey products.
I bought the Labiotte Truffle Cream, one cost 58 000 won, aprox. $55! And now I got two for the price of one.

So far I bought half of Labiotte's store, lol
Their wine lipsticks, liptints, cleansing water, truffle cream and some masks. cleansing.
And I also bought the Missha Essence and ampule.
I can't wait to try them all out.

A few weeks ago I also bought some Etude House things and I still have a loooooong list of items I want. Korea Countdown!!!


No comments: