Saturday 11 November 2017

Olaplex


If you have read my blog you know I went blonde last summer.
Awesome I love it so much, the hairdresser did such a good job. However... the next time I was to fix the roots and colour again, she did a terrible mistake and burnt off A LOT of my hair!
No kidding, it's gonna take me 2 years to look normal again.
I have lots of hair still and my hair is thick so no one has noticed, I have been changing my hairstyle a bit though. You see she burnt off the top of my hair so my hairline had to change completely.
And after this "incident" I have used lots of things to treat my head. My fave is Olaplex.
I have the no 3 at home and use it weekly. I also have another "mask" from Oribe, also very nice.
The best is Olaplex, I went back to the hairdresser the other day to get the step 1 and 2. It changed my hair so much. With bleach in general it damage the hair so it's important to treat the hair.
This is the best I have tried. The product worked wonders!
My hair looked quite tired despite the other items, but no wonder. I can say, my hair looked like new after 1 hour at the salon!!
If you have coloured your hair, this is the product to use! Best is of course to go to a salon to get a full treatment but always keep the no 3 at home! I will go back next month for a new treatment and also to cut my hair a bit. I still feel angry and pissed over the whole thing. But I cannot go back in time, now I focus on what I can do until I look "normal" and I have to say, the hairdresser feels very guilty and they have given me lots of products for free plus the olaplex treatments, so far I think they have given me items and treatment worth 600 USD! They are taking their responsibility for the trouble they caused. I of course wish and dream I'd just have perfect blond hair and can use whatever shampoo or not have to care too much about my hair, but we are where we are.
I read that so many were left with nothing so there is a difference between hairdressers.
Life goes on...

Back to Olaplex, this is so far THE BEST product I have used to treat coloured hair!
I will continue to use this. It's not cheap but not too expensive either. A must have for all with coloured hair!!!!!

#Olaplex

No comments: