Tuesday 21 November 2017

Ro's Argan


Lush was super popular as I started Middle School, but the smell just passing the store made you not wanting to go again. It was not the cheapest either but cute. In the end I kinda drifted away from Lush. I have not bought anything since age 14 I'd say. Now 16 years later I'm back!
My first purchase is this body conditioner called Ro's Argan. I have heard so much good regarding this one. Also the winter and dry season is here, my body needs all support it can get.
Like I said, half the online world has raved about this product. Note it's quite pricey!
I bought the big "cup", 500 gram, for 515 SEK, aprox 57 USD?! I have now used it for a few weeks, it's making a difference although body lotion is also needed, maybe not every day but. Being lazy this is a good recipe for a healthy winter body!

If you have dry skin and you have a Lush store but you only pass by. drop by and buy a "cup" of this.
It smells great, it works and is just wonderful!!!!



#Lush #Body #Conditioner #dry #skin #life #Skincare

No comments: