Friday 10 November 2017

「untitled」

Arashi is back with their 16th album!!This album shows new challenges and styles and maybe that's why they decided on the title Untitled?
The title song Mikan (「未完」) showed the new style I love it..I love it so much! A great title track!
Overall I like this album a lot, maybe the best album in the past years. I like most because it's Arashi but thinking of the amount of songs, sounds etc. this is the overall best one in a long time! The album sold 668,000 copies in its first week! I was very keen when I first hear about the duos and trios, we have not seen those! Usually it's solos, when the list came out I was even more keen, as an Arashi fan you know about the voices and capabilities. Sho-chan and Matsujun are my fave but the duo didn't work for me, quite sad. The collaboration with Aiba, O-chan and Sho-chan is a fun song, Bazuri Night, it reminds of a song you'd hear in an arcade hall. A mix with 80's and 90's. And it also reminds me of something SMAP could have had released..haha I so wish to see this live, I guess the outfits will be fun ^^ The others are so so, I listened and moved on...
I love Fight Song and Energy song so I was anticipating the Kanpai song however sadly it was not as great as I thought.

My fave songs from the album are: 風雲, 彼方へ and 「未完」, these are on repeat on my phone as I commute to work ^^

The album is released in the Normal and Limited Edition. Limited Edition comes with a lyric photo booklet and a DVD containing the Mikan music video and making-of video. Normal Edition comes with five additional songs.

Sadly I cannot go to the concert this year but I hope to pick up some goods as I will be in Japan at the same time as the Osaka Concert!

★★★★

CD 1
1.Green Light
2.つなぐ
3.「未完」
4.Sugar
5.Power of the Paradise
6.ありのままで
7.風雲
8.I’ll be there
9.抱擁
10.Pray
11.光
12.彼方へ
13.Song for you


CD2
1.バズり NIGHT(相葉雅紀・大野 智・櫻井 翔)
2.夜の影(松本 潤・二宮和也・大野 智)
3.UB(相葉雅紀・二宮和也)
4.Come Back(松本 潤・櫻井 翔)
5.カンパイ・ソング(Bonus Track)


No comments: