Tuesday 28 November 2017

코스알엑스 아크네 핌플 마스터 패치


What's the worst thing ever? No matter age... You wake up or you come home and see that a pimple is coming your way! And you know you are to be somewhere where the look is important and do not want a red spot on your face.
I bough the COSRX Acne pimple master patch a few months back, but I do not get pimples that often so I have not used it until now. Or actually my hubby came home last Friday with a huge red spot on the side of his face. And I told him to test this out. First he cleaned his face with facial wash, toner and he also used the COSRX Pimple pads. Then he put one of these on. The next day it had turned from red to white. he washed and removed and put on a new.
On Sunday morning, only 2 days later, he took this off and had a very small almost nothing left! It feels like magic. I mean really.. how does this thing work?
So far I'm so pleased with COSRX products, all I have used I like!

And about this product I have heard so much good, but as you know with most items, you never believe it until it works for you! This truly worked on my hubby. We are so going to buy more in Korea! A pack of these in mixed sizes cost 3 500 won, aprox US$2,5?
When you have the patch on you can barely see it, we went shopping on Saturday and it was not noticeable at all!

If you can buy these where you live, I'd recommend you to have a pack at home, you never know when it hits you and to avoid scars, this is a great product to treat and remove your pimples!

Score
★★★★★★/★★★★★






#COSRX #Skincare #Korea #South #Shopping #Acne #Pimple #Patch #코스알엑스 #아크네 #핌플 #마스터 #패치

No comments: