Monday 29 January 2018

ウエストリボン起毛チェック柄ブラウス


I don't think I have ever seen this brand before - Clean.
It was my first time in Osaka, at least what I know. I cannot remember I have been in this store.
My eyes fell on this "Waist ribbon brushed plaid check blouse". It was in the front of the store and on sale. I like the design so much. Every lady entering the store stopped and checked this piece out.
There were four colours and I chose this browish one. I liked the gray too but I think I have better clothes to match the colour.
I love the way it fits on the body and the design. I love that you can tie it and also the sleeves are so cute.
I cannot wait to wear this!!!









クリア(Official website - Japanese)

Price: 通常3,580円 1,790円(消費税込:1,933円)

サイズ F
総丈 63
肩幅 60.5
袖丈 46
バスト 110
裾廻り 116

アイテム詳細
商品コード: 20201-044153
ブランドコード: CL-3476
素材: ポリエステル80%, レーヨン20%
仕様 -
原産国: CHINA
シーズン: 秋冬
属性: レディース

No comments: