Friday 26 January 2018

LABIOTTE PETAL AFFAIR MONO EYE SHADOW


Labiotte is most famous for their Wine liptints/lipsticks etc. Therefore I actually didn't plan to buy these, but when I visited the El Cube in Edae they were on sale. Original price was 8000 won but they were on sale for 2400 won (I think). I liked the pigmentation so I decided to buy two to try.
Funny thing, same week when I entered the Myeongdong store, they were not on sale.
And that's how it is in Korea, although it's one and same brand, in some places they have a sale and some not.
Anyway I really like how smooth these are and how easy they are to apply. I love the colours. I got them in "Marier Coral" and "Coraly love".


I'm not sure if i'd buy them at the original price, I mean in Korea there are sooooooooooooo many eye shadows so it feels a bit expensive.
But go and try and see for yourself. I'm very pleased :)

No comments: