Tuesday 30 January 2018

라이스 마스크 워시 오프


This is one of the highly raved wash off masks from Korean Skinfood. I bought this and the Black sugar. I started to use this and I really enjoy it. I chose the rice one because it brighten the skin, which I need. I also liked the texture and think this would match my skin well.
So far so good. It's a great exfoliator and can be used in the shower.
I have VERY dry skin as you know, and for this winter season I think this will be perfect!
So far I have only used it once a week, not to over exfoliate the skin and so far I like it a lot.

I bought these in Korea and they are fairly cheap. But they are also sold at Sephora and online in case you cannot go to Korea, it is more expensive but an option. Try one, if you like it, you can order online from Korea. Might be cheaper to buy in bulk.


A mask wash off that features rice extracts to brighten and soften complexion.

On the Global Skinfood Website it says:

Details
A wash-off mask containing rice extract that moisturizes skin and brightens tone. With its texture of ground rice, it leaves skin bright, soft and lustrous.

How To Use
After washing, apply desired amount onto face, focusing on nose area while avoiding eye and mouth areas.
Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.




#Skinfood #Washoffmask #Rice #Skincare #Exfoliator #Brightening #라이스 #마스크 #스킨푸드

No comments: