Saturday 20 January 2018

Confession of a Skincare addict

As you know I came back from Asia a few days ago.
I spent 3 weeks in Korea and Japan! I managed to buy a lot, clothes, shoes, make up and skincare!!
Some of you might be amazed. But honestly, I will use them all. My hubby will support me ^^
Korean and Japanese skincare is the best. I bought most in Korea.
I was in heaven. And most items I got in a 1+1 deal. And a lot I also got on taxfree, not all but a lot.
So Yes I bought a lot, but if you have been to Korea, this is only a small part of all that's available.

I bought some stuff during Black Friday sale and shipped it to my parents in law as it was so cheap at the time.

So what did I buy?

Facial masks - and LOTS of them.
Foot masks - to get rid of old/dead skin
Cleansers - Oil and water based cleansers
Toners - Klairs, Son & Park beauty water
Moisturizers - creams
Lip masks
Eye masks
Eye creams
Soap - to wash face
Exfoliators
Esscences
Eye drops
Face mists
Hair mists
Lipsticks/tints
Eyeshadow
Leg patches - for sore muscles
Accessories - pads, puffs, brush cleaner



No comments: