Sunday 6 November 2011

Music Lovers!

I just finished watching Music Lovers featuring my love
They performed Monster, Beautiful Days, Love Rainbow, latest song Meikyuu Love song and My Girl!
It's the first time they performed MLS on tv!! Really fun to see :) I'm already looking forward seeing them on Music Station!!
The crowd went crazy!! I wished I could have had been there!!
The boys also gave their best!! really fun to see them perform, even though they are all so busy!
I think Nino and Riida have had haircuts! I like when they have it a bit shorter! (^0^) Also Matsujun's hairstyle looked really nice!
Aiba-chan looked as usual.. and Sho-kun looked hot as always! There is a reason why he's my 一番!

Monster was awesome as always!! I love the Monster dance!! No-one else could do it like our stormy boys!!!
Also the choreography for MLS was really nice, I also liked the gray outfits!
+ I loved Sho-kuns expression when Riida touched his shoulder.. he looked surprised (^^;;)

The interview was also fun to watch, as always!!
When thinking of their handwriting, Sho-kuns look really nice! compare to when he tries to draw (^^;;)
Riida's as well looked really nice, but then again he's good with his hands!
Aiba-chans looked like a 6 year old boy had written it XD



今は嵐のコンサートを見たい

No comments: