Sunday 6 November 2011

원더걸스 is back!

The Wonder Girls are back with a full-lenth album!
They have been gone from the Korean stage for quite some time and many fans are overjoyed to see their Wonder girls again.

The first song to be promoted is Be my baby.

I'm not a WG fan but when listening to Korean music you can't avoid hearing the latest songs from most artists!
I'm not sure what I think of this song, it's a surprise.. not an usual WG song I have to say.
It actually reminds me of some song I listened to back in middle school, also abit like the old Christmas song, All I want for X-mas.
The lyrics and music is quite catchy but not WOW! I wouldn't say a wow comeback!
The best comeback this year I think was KARA's STEP!!



Official MV with Eng lyrics.. for you who do not understand Korean! (^0^)


Tracklist
01 G.N.O.
02 Be My Baby
03 Girls Girls
04 Me, in
05 Sweet Dreams
06 Stop!
07 Dear. Boy
08 두고두고
09 SuperB
10 Act Cool (feat. San E)
11 Be My Baby (Ra.D Mix)
12 Nu Shoes

No comments: