Monday 10 September 2012

Regina Shopping

Today 12 of the exchange students decided to go shopping downtown...
I bought some more shoes, to take with me back home to Sweden, YES I do know I have only been here for a week, but these loafers are so nice I didn't want to miss out on buying extras before they are sold out!!

I also bought some supplies for the house as well as a night cream, my skin is not happy these days, it's too dry in Canada!!

I also bought a pair of slippers to have at home (like crocs shoes), a dress and a cardigan, all very cheap, I was surprised when I saw the pricetag!! I don't even think that H&M is this cheap!
Anyway, Happy days!! And we don't really have many cloths stores to choose between which kinda sucks but it's also good for my wallet, Got to save money for the travel around Christmas and New Years. Me and SunMin or Sunny, as she calls herself in Canada, will probably travel together ^^




No comments: