Wednesday 26 September 2012

Runned over by a car

In my mind I was going to wake up and go to the gym before class.
Sadly I have been twisting and turning all night as my pain kept on getting worse.
It feels like a car ran over me... and the reason for all this is of course yesterday's Boot Camp. I haven't done any exercise like this for 6+ years!! (I also found out the reason why regular gym exercise is gold)
I liked doing it again but my body will take some time before it gets used to it I guess.

Therefore, no gym this morning. And I have class to go to soon.
After that I'm gonna spend my day in the lab studying.
I hope i will feel better tomorrow so I can go to the gym then.

Also today is WEDNESDAY which means Walmart day!
Got to buy foods, as my roomies are not able to go, Alejandro volunteered to help me carry stuff. I also think Felix will go, so I have two men to help me :) (to carry the heavy stuff)

No comments: