Tuesday 25 September 2012

少女時代 Oh!

As said, it was surprising that they decided to release this now, since they have released so many other songs.
Also listening to the Japanese version of Oh! is confusing. I'm not fluent in Japanese, but even with the knowledge I have in Japanese langugae I can clearly hear it's messed up! It's Japanese words but it doesn't make sense. I also asked my Japanese roommate about it and she said the same, she felt it was weird, it wasn't "real" Japanese in her opinion. We agreed that it felt like Google translation had done the translation for the lyrics!

This isn't the first time SM uses weird Japanese lyrics. Kinda tragic in many ways as the songs loses their "effect", I'd be ashamed to release it as so many people can hear all the errors!!

However for the ALL Japanese track, All my love is for you, is of course much better. I love that's it's a ballad!!! That's why they get the two stars in review....!
SM really needs to work on getting better translators or people who can write proper lyrics.







★★

01. Oh
02. All my love is for you

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Oh is it really that weird? I dont speak Japanese so I dont know. I just like SNSD.