Monday 24 September 2012

Long day!

Today has been a very long day.
First i went to the gym, then i headed downtown for lunch, didn't turn out like i thought..
Me and Sunny have been assigned a buddy here on school, but she knows less then we do, at least so it seems.
Anyway she kinda pissed me off to be honest with her attitude, or should i say, no attitude but more like a shadow!
It felt weird and i donno i wanna continue this to be honest. I mean i have awesome friends already and she is not really "fun" or easy.

Well well enough about the bad parts, or...today was our cleaning day and i have been scrubbing our shower room!it wasn't easy!
But I'm happy all of us cleaned the apartment, it smells fresh now!
We also did laundry, washed my sheets and covers!

As a reward me and Shoko went to the movies downstairs, but we didn't find the location at first so we ran around the Education building for quite a while!
The movie really sucked, but we got free popcorn and soda, so at least something good came out of it XD

Time to sleep, tomorrow i have my quiz in my negotiations class, i hate the quiz part but what can i do~
Wonder if that Canadian guy will keepon sitting next to me, even though we have plenty of chairs left over XD

No comments: