Thursday 13 September 2012

Feel good

Today, once again, I went to the gym.. however I arrived later than I thought since they had evacuated my whole apartment building, for no reason!? At least no reason was told.
Anyway I felt really good and I managed to get rid off 500 kcal in 40 min which was quite good ^^
I'm going back there tomorrow morning ^^

Then for lunch me and Chika an easy lunch; we mixed tuna and mayo, fried eggs and baked bagles in the owen and had some veggies.
Super easy yet delicious!!

I have managed to read some more in my negotiations book however I almost fell asleep, yep it's that kind of book!
Now I'm off to my HRM class, after I have my Japanese language class!!

TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ιnformatіve aгtiсle, exaсtly whаt I
wanted to find.
Here is my website shape magazine