Saturday 1 September 2012

Love the people here

So I told u about my rough start!
But it was okay since I met people who helped me out!
Today as well I have only met nice people, they have been showing me around, helped me to get to various places etc. In all Canadian people are the best!! They are like the Korean/Japanese people, so friendly... also they understand English XD
The downtown was nice, didn't see much except the Cornwall centre. I went to Sears to get a pillow and cover. I also found a dollar store so now I got a few supplies, need to go back and get some more stuff but anyway this is a start!!

I got some time before the mandatory Residence Orientation. I hope it will go fine, I think so..
There are so many things to learn!
At least I got free internet in my room.
Which is small and kinda reminds me of a "nicer" prison XD but it's ok, I met one of my roomies, she's from Colombia and she seems nice!!

Anyway gonna head down to the bookstore...Talk to u later ^^

No comments: