Friday 7 September 2012

What a day

Today was a hectic day!
In the morning i had two classes, then i went to buy books at the used books place down at riddle centre!
I got 2 books i need for ONLY $63, retail price was 230!!
Well back i had lunch with Chika, we made mac & cheese with fried egg and some veggies.
Then i rushed to the Faculty to drop one of my classes and change to another. I changed to Japanese.

Then i went to my human recourse class, i really like the prof. for that class, she was really nice.
The only bad with that class is one guy who thinks he knows it all!i want to kick him!you know like people do in movies XD

After that i rushed back home, had a super quick dinner, Japanese chicken and noodles.
Then i rushed to my Japanese class.
However it was too basic for me, even the teacher could see it and she told me i should do a placement test to enter a higher level class, since this one only would cover to write hiragana, katakana and 6 kanji.
I have no idea when the test will be and how the outcome will be, but i want to enter "1 b" instead of "1 a" ^^

I'm so tired after this very long day!
Tomorrow morning i will go to the gym, then have breakfast with my roommates and study, i have some reading to do! I have a quiz for my negotiations class on Monday!!

No comments: