Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bedtime

I donno why I'm this tired, I feel like I don't do anything but sleep XD
Not really but I guess u understand what I mean.

Today we had orientation, but to be honest it kinda pissed me off, because 90% of the info was of no use as me and my friends are here on exchange for ONLY one semester, so we need no bank account, health care bla bla.
So I sat in a big classroom for 5 hours just wishing I was somewhere else XD
But I think they had organized a lot, more than my home university has ever done!!

I still feel like I live in a movie!! The feeling of uni life has changed, this is how it's supposed to be.

Tomorrow I have my first, and only for the day, class!! I wonder how it will be, kinda excited.
Still wonder if I should drop or change one of the classes to Japanese language class as the Intl. Student advisor here told us to ONLY take 3, if possible. So that we also can enjoy the life and stay in Canada!!
So we'll see, I'll attend my classes on Thursday too then kinda try to figure out which one to drop!!
I'm thinking Negotiations or Small Businesses.

Anyway time to sleep now... got to be fresh for tomorrow!!

No comments: