Saturday 1 September 2012

Transfer

So it took quite a while to get my bag and transfer, i can tell you it was not as easy as i though it was gonna be!!!
I have been up and down elevators, took a train then through various checks...

Anyway i made it to the gate, and just my luck it's delayed!

on my previous flight i ended up next to a Russian woman and her baby and a Pakistanian guy, all very nice...
The baby had huge eyes and was so cute, just annoyed me when she screamed like her lungs was gonna explode.

Also, normally its cold in aircrafts, however not in this one!i was sweating XD
i managed to watch 2 movies, they were so so~
The staff was friendly as usual, that's why i like British Airways ^^
However they could have had aircon and better entertainment!

well well..at Toronto airport they are now playing ABBA, so i guess they want me to feel at home XD

I managed to pop by Starbucks before security check and bought Sandra a cup with TORONTO on it ^^ As she collects them~
Its gonna be her moving in present from me, i wonder if they also have one for Regina, otherwise i will try to find one in Vancouver and Seattle later this year ^^

oh well..I'm tired so I'm gonna try to sleep a bit on the flight, its passed 3am in Sweden right now and before i have arrived it will be morning!!

Talk more from Regina!

No comments: