Tuesday 11 September 2012

Japanese language leveltest

Today i finally had my leveltest!
And i did very well, i thought I'd be upgraded one level, but no, i managed to pass on to level 3!

The reason why they even tested me for level 3 was that the class times for level 2 didn't work for me as i also have other classes to attend.
Actually I'd also be a bit late for the level 3 class but the teacher said she'd just let the others wait and do other things at the time!
How awesome isn't that? XD

Also during the tests both teachers talked in Japanese with me and since i obviously understood everything they said they'd let me skip a few levels!

So i got all the paperwork, the head teacher even lent me her book, so when i came back home i started to look into it and realized I'd be studying A LOT!
Too much even, i cried when i saw all the Chinese characters i need to learn every week!

So in the end...i went back to the teachers office and told them I'd just take level one, even though i pretty much passed the exam for it already XD
Because i already have four other HEAVY classes and i also want to enjoy my time here in Canada and not spend every free minute i have to study!!

And as i don't have to take any certain class there is no pressure, i just need to pass them and get my credits basically!!

No comments: