Saturday 15 September 2012

Tiiiiiiired

Just came back home after a long day, first I went to the gym then cooking lunch and tried to study ^^
I had to head down to the library to print my homework which I later had to hand in at our faculty office, I ran there to be sure I could hand it in on time ^^ (Before Monday XD)

Then I tried to read my Negotiation book, kinda sucked....
After me, Chika, Shoko, YeJi, Sunny, Rebecca, Fernanda and Felix headed downtown to go shopping and have dinner.
I found my hat/cap that I have been searching for, for over a year!!!!!
And it only cost me $5, I got it cheaper as if u bought one u got the other 50% off and my roomie also wanted one ^^
Before heading home I went to the Dollarama and bought some stuff, body wash, clippers etc ^^

Afterwards me, Sunny and YeJi went to the KOREAN SUPERMARKET!!
Yepp they have one and it's HUGE, consider the size of Regina!! I mean it was twice the size of the one we have in Sweden and it was MUCH cheaper!!!
I bought cookies, ramyeon, dumplings, kimchi and dried laver. The 3 of us also bought ddeokbokki ddeok and eomeok! So guess what we'll have tomorrow :D
And as we paid YeJi found Korean yoghurt, and asked if she could only buy one and not 5, then the owner said he could give us one each for free!
Once again, this is why I LOVE Koreans!! ^^ They are so nice to others.

After our grocery shopping we headed back to 11th Ave and went to the Chinese Restaurant SeungHee Unni's husband told me to go to!
It was really great, we ate a lot ^^

Then now I just came back from a night out, I donno how much I have had to drink but obviously I can write this so not that much XD

Anyway got to sleep, tomorrow is STUDY day (T_T)

No comments: