Sunday 30 June 2013

A new adventure

I found Midori-chan at Tokyo station, which is massive.
The other day I ran through the whole station.
Although it looks kinda okay, it's massive!!
I mean it took me 10 min to walk from the Shinkansen tracks to Keio Line. It seriously felt like I walked to Chiba :P

Anyway... thanks to Midori-chan's map I found the meeting point!
We just bought breakfast and snacks, I finally got my カツサンド/ "katsu-sando".
A sandwich with tonkatsu (pork cutlet). It's one of my fave foods in Japan. (will post photo later)
I donno why but the bread is always so soft!! Also this one was a famous brand, although normal is good too ^^ I also got a japanese green tea and some candies.

We just reached the platform and our train just arrived.
It's our first time to ride the JR East shinkansen and Hayabusa ^^
Excited already :)















No comments: