Monday 3 June 2013

Change of plans

Yesterday I sat down with all of my bookings, hotels and tickets.
And somehow I ended up on hotels.com searching for hotels in Osaka, although I booked myself into a hostel, which I have stayed at before.
And before I knew it I found a hotel in the same area but only 2 dollars more. So guess what...
I canceled my hostel booking and booked the hotel instead.

To the plus side, I can add:

At the hotel I get my OWN room and OWN bathroom, instead of sharing the room with 3 people and bathroom with all other female guests at the hostel.
At the hotel I don't have a curfew, while at the hostel I need to be back at midnight. Although I don't think I will be out that late, it still feels nice not having to rush anywhere.

Also the hotel is close to Shin Osaka where I will take the train in the morning to Kobe!!

Happy days, and only 14 days left now!!

No comments: