Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rinku Outlets

The outlet place wasn't as close to the airport as I thought, or maybe did the bus take a detour.
Anyway Osaka is not offering any sunshine.

The Outlet area is huge and there are lots of stores but not so much to buy.
I can hear Chinese people shouting LOUDLY despite being more or less alone in the specific store!!

So in the end I ONLY bought a pair of shoes at Olives de olives.
I thought I was gonna spend a couple of 10 000 yen bills here but I only spent a few 1000 yen bills.

But I'd come back here if I have time next time I visit Japan ^^




To get to the subway station was not easy!!! I kinda got pissed off too for a few sec because they have barly any signs!! But finally I found the right way, however I had to rush when buying my ticket as the train left within 2 minutes!!

Now I'm bounded for downtown Osaka, first stop is my hotel to dump my bags, then meet up with S unni and Y unni for some fun and dinner :)


No comments: