Sunday 23 June 2013

Hangout in DDM

We have walked from the restaurant down to Dongdaemun culture and history park area as well as shopping area!
The boys are funny!! I should hang out with them more often...too bad I'm just here for travel!
The sun is burning us so we have been looking for a place to rest.

So in the end we sat down for icecream, but it wasn't easy to decide what to eat, in the end I, BK and S oppa decided to share a big one with 3 flavours ^^
A oppa bought his own. Anyway this day has been great as always, and I'm so amazed BK oppa knows so many people!!

After icecream and chat we looked around for some shopping, and now I'm heading back home to Nowon to hangout with HJ unni.

I should mention that Nowon has almost everything, it's not in the city center of Seoul, but it got it all.
A good Lotte department store, shops - clothes, shoes, make-up etc, restaurants, cinema, book stores...
So I can understand that a lot people stay there during the weekend!!
They even have a big market and music festival in the evening on Saturdays ^^


No comments: