Sunday 16 June 2013

Final day

This morning I had a chat with Shoko-chan. I cannot believe I will see her within 8 days.
Anyway we had a nice talk, for around 2 hours.. cannot believe the time went to fast, before I knew it I had to go out and buy a new memory card for my camera.
I lost my second one and I know I will take lots of photos so I had no choice. But I managed to find a good one.

So it became a very good day ^^ Now I can relax and fill up my camera with memories.
In the evening I met up with XYZ and had dinner.
We ended up at Vapiano, it was fun talking, a real catch up. We had not met each other for almost a year!! I went to Canada and since I came home I have been busy with thesis and other studies, and XYZ has been busy as well.

Anyway... this became a great final day in Sweden before leaving it for aprox. one month.

Tomorrow I work in the morning and then I leave!!! Let the countdown begin... ;)

No comments: