Saturday 29 June 2013

Disney sea!


This morning I went on the shuttle bus from Mikina's house to Tokyo Disney Sea.
I met up with Sayuri and we spent the whole day enjoying the theme park!
Although it was a Saturday it was not as many people as we expected which was very nice ^^

I really LOVED it!


As the name kinda disclose, Disney Sea. It has water in the theme park. It reminded me of Europe and Canada.
So in a way it almost felt like a trip around the world in a day, and 99.8% only Asians there (^^;;)




We also tried many different rides, and took photos with Donald and Minnie.
We also tried a lot of various foods - mochi ice, ice cream, popcorn - Caramel and Curry!! Curry was super delicious, Ebi fri and Disney styled steamed bun and more.


At the end of the evening we watched the "night show" and fireworks!!
It was really beautiful ^^


I had a wonderful day with Sayuri unni, as always ^^
And I'm so pleased we could meet again this year! As we haven't met in 2 years.



Now I'm back home at Mikina's got to pack my bags as I'm off to Hokkaido in the morning!
Got to (1) pack, (2) shower and (3) sleep :D

No comments: