Monday 24 June 2013

Lost in the subway system

Maybe not lost but confused. Not where I am but where to go.
I'm meeting with JH oppa for lunch and at first we had decided to meet at Seoul Nat. Uni but now we are meeting at Samsung station/COEX. But oppa just called and asked if I could get off at Seullung station.. However I already arrived there so instead he came and picked me up.
Also, I thought he'd come with taxi, but NO, he came with his own car... a sporty one ^^

And now he's taking me to a food court, but not just any food court... THE famous food court beloning to Galleria (located in Apgujeong). It's called Gourmet 494.
According to oppa the CEO of Galleria had this plan, on how to stand out compare to all the other malls.

For you who donno, but Koreans are all about food and there are always food courts in every department store, even in super markets!!

So what this CEO decided was to get some of the best restaurants in Seoul under one roof!! And guess what he made it, he got various foods - Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Burgers etc.
A awesome idea and what it seems like delicious....the line to park the car is massive. I think we have been lining up for 10 min now ^^






No comments: