Saturday 15 June 2013

I expected a lot more

I have never been a fan of Henry in Super Junior M, I do like his musical talents, being able to rock the violin and all.
But as for his attitude on TV etc...well.. I have seen a lot better.
Anyway, I thought I'd give his solo debut a chance, but excuse me, is he 14 or 24?!
He sounds and looks like a middle school boy, it's sad.
I mean SM hasn't had a male solo artist in...13 years?! And this is what they are going for?
A 24 year old who sounds like and looks like a 13 year old boy.
Why do they dress him up like a boyish girl and why cannot he have a more male voice?!

I'm sorry but I expected a lot more from this debut, to me it's a so called flop, a real turn off.

But for everyone else.. judge for yourself.
This is just my opinion!


No comments: