Thursday 31 October 2013

安堂ロイド〜A.I. knows LOVE?〜

I'm a bit slow, then again I'm busy these days.
I have anticipated this drama, I mean it has been 10 years since we saw Kimutaku and Shibasaki Kou starring in the same drama! That says it all.
The story is somewhat interesting, the further we go into the drama the better I hope ^^
Anyway, I think this character suits Kimutaku!! Happy watching :)


Title: 安堂ロイド〜A.I. knows LOVE?〜 (Ando Lloyd〜A.I. knows LOVE?〜)
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Oct-13 - 
Air time: Sunday 21:00
Theme song:

Story
Matsushima Reiji is a genius physicist who studies wormhole theories. One day, Reiji is killed. It is unknown whether his research on wormhole theories caused his death or not. His fiance Ando Asahi is a capable career woman working at a large IT company. After Reiji's death somebody is trying to kill her. Lloyd, who looks exactly like her dead fiance Reiji, suddenly appears in front of her. Lloyd came from the year 2113. His mission is to protect Asahi from any harm. Without Asahi's knowledge, Lloyd fights to protect her. Lloyd doesn't know what "love" is and doesn't understand human anger or sadness. At first, Asahi doesn't like Lloyd, but slowly her feelings is starting to change.


Cast
Kimura Takuya as Ando Lloyd/ Matsushima Reiji
Shibasaki Kou as Ando Asahi
Oshima Yuko as Matsushima Nanase
Kiritani Kenta as Hoshi Shinzo
Honda Tsubasa as Sapuri
Yamaguchi Sayaka as Komatsu Sakiko
Jesse as Edogawa Tomu
Yamamoto Mizuki as Kuriyama Kaoru
Hino Yojin as Tomiya Yoshiyuki
Ikeda Dai as Kurata Tomoharu
Kiritani Mirei as Mysterious Beauty
Hiraoka Yuta as Kadoshiro Hajime
Natori Yuko as Ando Keiko
Endo Kenichi as Ashimo Isaku



No comments: