Monday 14 October 2013

Butlers chocolates



Who doesn't like chocolate!? I discovered a new chocolate brand a few weeks ago, when I was in Dublin.
It's an Irish brand, and I actually believe I tried it back during my EYP days in high school but didn't think alot about it since I never had the chance to get my hands on it.
Anyway, on my way home from Dublin I bought some at the airport. They had a large cafe at the airport.
I bought two items from them, as I wasn't sure how good it'd be. One was the Irish whiskey truffle, and the second was a butterscotch bar.
I gave the truffle to my mother as it's a mix with dark chocolate. We tried it a few days ago, it was really nice! I think I should have bought one more.

Then, Yesterday evening, I opened up the butterscotch flavoured one.
It just melted on my tongue, so delicious yet not too sweet. Also this one, I wish I had bought more of because now there not much left, also my parents loved it!!



I do wonder why the brand isn't bigger than it is, I saw that they have a store/café in London and one in Pakistan. And a few on Ireland. Still... 
I do believe this brand could grow bigger, still all isn't about money right!? ^^
Next time I will try some other flavours... There are many.. as you can see on this photo below ^^






My previous post about their chocolate, I had their hot chocolate for dinner at the airport! One cup is so rich it's like a dinner ^^ Butlers HOT chocolate post

For more info about Butlers and their various chocolates please visit their homepage, they have a lot to offer ^^ Butlers homepage



No comments: