Sunday 6 October 2013

Handen i fickan fast jag bryr mig

This is the forth album from Swedish singer songwriter Veronica Maggio.
She's one of few Swedish artists I like. She sings in Swedish, which today feels kinda unusual, but I wouldn't want her to song in English.
I really like this album, especially the title track Sergels torg.
The title of the album is "The hand in the pocket although I care" - she said in an interview that what she means with the title, that there are times you just stand there acting cool with your hands in your pockets, however inside you are insecure and do care about what's going on, although it doesn't show.




★★★★★



1. Sergels torg
2. Jag lovar
3. Hela huset (duo with Håkan Hellström)
4. Va kvar
5. Låtsas som det regnar
6. Hädanefter
7. Trädgården en fredag
8. Dallas
9. Bas gillar hörn
10. I min bil
Itunes bonus track: 11. Riviera
Spotify bonus track: 11. Mörkt







No comments: