Thursday 10 October 2013

ごまドレッシング

One of my fave seasonings these days is ごまドレッシング, or "goma dressing". ごま (goma) in Japanese means sesame.
To me this little thing goes well with so many foods - veggies, chicken, fish and red meat.
I absolutely love it ^^
I have tried a few different ones and they are almost the same.
I think I prefer 7Eleven's one, however I have only been able to buy that one in Japan.
Kikkoman's is quite easy to find in Sweden, however it has mustard seeds in it making the flavour slightly different.

But the reason why I post about this is to share how easy it is to use this dressing to spice up your meal. Also, I used it today when cooking so I was reminded to share this, just in case anyone of you haven't tried it yet!
You can use it on cooked meat as well as on a salad. It gives a fresh taste :)

In Stockholm,Sweden and London, UK, I have found this at the local Japanese stores, for a very affordable price! :)
And I guess for all others you can find it at local Asian groceries or Japanese food store.




No comments: